- 1 point is awarded for picking the winner of each match.
- A bonus 2 points are awarded for picking a perfect round.
- No points are awarded for drawn games.
- A score margin is required to be entered for 1 game within the round.
Score Margin Information
- For one match in each round you will be required to enter a score margin. The margin represents the amount that you predict your selected team will win by. Your margin score will be used to determine the winner of a round or the entire competition if the picking scores are equal. The lower your margin score the better.
- Calculating margins
If the team you pick wins the match, your margin score is the difference between the actual margin in the Full Time Score that the team you picked won by, and the margin your entered. For example if you picked Broncos
Full time score Broncos 54 vs Cowboys 6 Margin entered 36 Actual Margin 48 Margin Score 48 - 36 = 12
If the team you picked loses the match, your margin score is the actual margin plus the margin entered. For example if you picked Cowboys:
Full time score Broncos 54 vs Cowboys 6 Margin entered 6 Actual Margin 48 Margin Score 48 + 6 = 54
- If a contestant does not submit a pick for a game, they are assigned the away team as their pick for that game.
- Picks can be entered up to advertised start time for the game.
- After the advertised start time has passed, picks for the game cannot be entered or changed.
- Picks can be changed up to the advertised start time of the game.